Friday, June 5, 2009

Beginning of June

Ok, so June is just beginning and things seem to be the same here. Work is normal. We had another supervisor quit (the one who just came to our branch). So, we had no supervisors on Friday, just the branch manager. As of Monday, we will get a new person in to replace Kevin, but no one yet to replace Eva I think.

The weather has been really nice here. It's at the stage of summer where the nights are hot enough to wear a t-shirt and jeans!

This morning I woke up to a blaring war siren. It was kind of scary. I went on CNN.com to see what was going on because they always have the live international news on. Nothing was happening on the website, so I just waited for the siren to stop and nothing has happened since. That was about 30 minutes ago. I'm sure it was just a test, but enough to wake me up for the day!

I'm not sure what's going on yet this weekend, because Korean class ended for the session. They'll probably start back up again in a few weeks. I might go to Myong-dong to get shoes because I want brown shoes that I saw there.

I don't have too much news right now, but I thought I would update anyway just because it's the weekend. Alright, everyone. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you apply for the supervisor job???
    LOL

    ReplyDelete