Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chicago

Well everyone, I've arrived in Chicago and I'm waiting for my flight to board for Tokyo. From Tokyo I head to Incheon, Korea. The flight to Chicago was pretty short, just under 2 hours.

Sitting here on the computer I saw a police officer drive by on a "segway" or however you spell it. It was quite funny.

So my flight leaves in about one hour. It will be boarding soon, probably around 20 minutes from now. After that, I will not be able to update until I get to Tokyo which will be 13 hours and 5 minutes from then.

Keep in mind that the time stamp at the bottom of this post is Korean time. So just take away 14 hours. I think it should say something like 2am now, I might be an hour or 2 off, but if it does, then just take away 14 hours. So if it's 2am in Korea, it's 12 noon the day before in Canada (well, in Ontario).

Chicago is one hour behind Ontario so I'm not sure what Korea is right now. 15 hours ahead of here? Anyway, I'm going to continue west over the Pacific Ocean and cross the international date line. That will make the time jump ahead instead of being really far behind. It's all very confusing.

Well, I'm going to get ready for the flight. I imagine it will be maybe an hour and a half until the seat belt lights are turned off, so I suppose I should go to the washroom. Perhaps I'll brush my teeth.

Alright, I'm signing off from North America for the last time in the coming year!

Love you Canadians and I'll miss you and our home & native land!

I'll update from Tokyo if I have time - the stopover is 2 hours and 10 minutes. Hopefully my plane arrives on time (or early).

So long everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This is like tracking a FedEx parcel!! Looking forward to another update in 13+ hours. Think of your flight as working a 12 hour shift with a little OT. You get to eat and drink on the job...even sleep!

    ReplyDelete