Monday, December 15, 2008

Chinatown, Korea

Well, everywhere has a Chinatown. Here are some of my pictures from my latest trip around Korea. We went to a city called Incheon (where I landed when I first got here). We visited a park with a nice view, and then had lunch.










Everything looked very different in Chinatown. It's funny - when I was in Canada, I probably couldn't tell the difference between Korean writing, decoration and designs but now that I am here and I'm surrounded by Korean things all the time, I can definately see and feel the change in Chinatown. It was a really cool, unique experience!
I'm not sure where we're going next weekend, but I'm sure it will be fun.
More pictures to come!
Ian

3 comments:

  1. Having lunch at a restaurant again so soon...you're brave. You have sure visited alot of places and seen alot of things in the short time you've been there. You're not a starving student anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAW! That green head is creepy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ian - testing site - can you send me some of that cereal!!! Looks good - no Christmas baking for Lynn now!!!!

    ReplyDelete