Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The day after

Alright everyone. I have good news. It seems as though my date with food poisoning is over. Boy was that rough. Last night at about midnight I took a gravol and 2 advils to help me sleep and get rid of my headache. It worked perfectly. Now it's 11am on Wednesday and I am feeling much much better.

I still have to eat something though, since I haven't had anything to eat since Monday night. I've only ingested ridiculous amounts of water.

That's my short update - I'm feeling much better and thank you all for your comments and concerns!

I'll update at a later date when I have happier news.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ian, Good to hear your a bit better. I hope you kept some toast down. Not a good feeling, mind you I don't know the feeling. Looking forward to your next pictures, I gave your site to my brother in Nanaimo BC and he is enjoying it. Enjoy your next outing, stay away from those demonstrations.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to the land of the living!

    ReplyDelete