Sunday, February 1, 2009

China pictures!!

Well, as promised, I have some pictures from my China trip. I haven't made the whole video yet. The editing and what not is taking quite long. I'm about 1/3 way through the video. But for right now, here are some pictures.



This is at the Temple of Heaven





An Acrobat show
































North Korean restaurant



























































































Above the urinal!






Public phone












Water delivery!






































This was a Chinese Traditional Medicine place. They touched my hand, asked to see my tongue and told me that I had a stomach ache!





















Olympic Stadium Summer Games 2008



The Great Wall of China













































































































A restaurant we ate at that also had a show with dinner




Tienanmen Square / the Forbidden City




















Rickshaw ride through the shantytowns close to the Forbidden City




A guy selling sweet potatoes by the shanties













Summer home palace



"A Night of Beijing" really cool show




























4 comments:

  1. Ian! These pictures are amazing :)

    Glad you're having a great time. I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so cool!! Mom and Dad are going to have a great time. I heard you have quite the agenda. From Jill a.k.a Rachelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are fabulous. Karen (my older sister)was over tonight for dinner. Yesterday was her birthday! I showed her the Great Wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ian,
    I am cathing up again with your blog since december 13 th (whe David had his accident). I liked your blog about China including your pictures of the great china wall very much!
    Good luck with playing your sonates!
    Corine & family

    ReplyDelete