Saturday, February 14, 2009

Seoul Tower

One week ago today I visited the Seoul Tower, which is like the C.N. Tower, but not as tall, and Korean. I have just discovered that the picture uploader tool isn't working right now though, so I can't post pictures of that just yet. I will try again tonight. In other news, I went to Myung-dong again yesterday. It was really fun. There were people on stilts for some reason, so I took a picture with them. There was also a guy in front of a store that is like the Body Shop, dressed up as a giant tube of hand lotion. I think I will have to make a seperate post for pictures of me standing next to big things in Myung Dong!

I guess there aren't any new updates as of now, other than the happenings of my weekend. Today we are going to Itaewon which should be fun. I took another video of dragon's beard being made, but I still have to upload that to my computer too.

Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hope u took a picture of the fellow dressed as a tube of hand lotion I really want to see that!
    I think in one of your other blogs u mentioned why everyone is giving the v sign when they have their pics taken. I am having a seniors moment and can't remember why? Sounds like u are really enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the Seoul Tower website, it says that even in the washrooms you have a spectacular view out the windows. It says lots of people take pictures from there!

    ReplyDelete