Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures

Alright, as promised, here are my pictures from the Seoul Tower, and also standing next to big things! Aunt Karen: the 2 fingers sign is sending out the message of "peace". It's about 30 years behind the trend, but almost everyone does it here, from children to grandparents!


This lady's cotton candy machine had a foot pedal that she used to manually make it! P.S. it was delicious.
(and apparently good to make moustaches from!) Those are 2 of my co-workers, Jennifer and Mark.
The three Canadians proud of our tower!!
The city is surrounded by mountains, which you can't really see when you're at street level.

This is still at Seoul Tower, but it is a good transition picture into my "standing next to big things" section.
Here it goes: Standing next to big things!

There's a giant shoe, an Italian cook (a new restaurant was opening I think), a giant doctor, giant people, and my personal favourite (and most random if I may say so), the giant tube of hand lotion.

4 comments:

  1. Notice how many of the giant people and things are giving the peace sign! haha \/ I wonder if that's what it looks like when you type it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I LOVE "Candy Floss" or Cotton Candy as the "younger generation" would say. I might be daring and try it! Instead of hand made it would be "foot made!" When in Korea, do as the Koreans do....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ian,
    All your pictures are great, as well as your stories.
    You will soon be thinking of all the things that you haven't gotten to do and see before it is time to come home.
    Enjoy,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm cotton candy.........
    reminds me of the Rockton Fair. YUMMMM

    ReplyDelete