Sunday, June 28, 2009

Slow month

Well, it has been HOT here. Today is 36 with the humidex and the last few days have been the same.

I was looking at my blog and I noticed that I have only posted 5 times in June! Probably because I have nothing new to say! Last night I was in Itaewon, and I met a few people from Canada, America, one person from South Africa, 2 guys from Austria, a guy from New Zealand and 2 guys from Britain. It was really fun. I always like the people I meet from around the world. The girl from South Africa has never seen snow!!!

If I try to remember, I have met people from Canada, America, Belgium, Japan, South Africa, England, New Zealand, Australia... I think there are many more, but I have met so many people here I can hardly remember!

Anyway, it's Sunday afternoon and I think I'm going to have Indian food for dinner which sounds lovely. Just thought I'd update!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should take advantage of BBQing on the roof of your building...
    Itaewon! Great fun. Wish I could have been there. Dragons beard....yummy

    ReplyDelete