Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Canada Day!!

Happy Canada Day!!! (Happy Grandma day, too! - It's my Grandma's birthday today)

Well, it has only been Canada day for a short while here, and it's not Canada day at home yet, but that's ok. I wanted to wish everyone a happy day maybe a few hours earlier than usual!

I don't have any big plans for Canada day this year, except for wearing red and white, and telling my students that it is Canada day today.

When I went to Japan, I met a guy named David who is from Belgium, but he's a university student in Japan. He just visited Korea, and he liked it very much. Both Keri and I showed him around because we're nice like that haha. The 3 of us got to hang out again which was fun.

Today is Wednesday, which means the mood at work and home is generally in a slump, but that slump has become quite routine. I'm sure I've said it many times, but to keep myself going, I often look at the occasions that are on their way. So, I have Jeju Island at the end of this month, then in October my sister is coming to visit for my birthday! I'm really excited about that last one!! It will be fun, and it will be nice to show her around such a different part of the world.

Alright, I am going to have some coffee now or something. Again...

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY CANADA DAY TO YOU!!!!!!! Hopefully, next year at this time you will be in Canada!
    Are you eating or drinking "Canadian" today?

    ReplyDelete