Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Room 409

Well, I'm leaving room 820. Things are changing! When Lindsay leaves at the end of next month, I will move into her apartment. My company needs to sell one of the apartments and it turns out mine is the most expensive to rent. Mine is 550000 a month, and Lindsay's is something like 300000 something, so they are moving me into her place at the end of August.

It is kind of a pain to have to move, but at the same time, I'm thinking positively and this is what I've thought: I will move to Canada 3 months after this move, so it will give me an opportunity to de-clutter and get rid of things I don't need. That way, when I actually do move back to Canada, I will have less things to pack and sort through.

On the bad side of things, I have to move my futon back downstairs from upstairs which was next to impossible to get up there, and I have to somehow move my piano to her apartment.

It will be weird leaving this apartment, I really like it. Although, I think Lindsay's place is better because she has a nice view out of her window, rather than another apartment building!

Sarah's plane is taking her back to America in 7 days. I will have to say goodbye to her in 6 days. Mark leaves after we get back from Jeju, so I will be able to say goodbye to him after, but Sarah is leaving so soon! She has served her 12 month sentence, so she deserves to go home, but I don't want to see her leave! She was such a big help in the beginning when I first got here, and she really has become a good friend here in Korea. It will be weird not seeing her every day.

Today Sarah and I are going to the bank to exchange our change for bills! I have at least 50,000 in change, but I think more. I will write here when I find out how much I had saved up.

I am posting a lot this month, because I realized that I haven't posted this much since December! My average amount of posts is around 7 or 8 per month, but this one is number 10 for July! I don't know if I can beat my record (16 posts in December), but I will try! That would be a post a day until Jeju, so that might not happen!

Alright, my water is boiling for my coffee and I need to get ready for the day.

Bye now

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you should contact Jenny. She will know what to do with your piano. Maybe you should start now to try and sell it. Mom always has lots of advice....

    ReplyDelete