Saturday, August 8, 2009

Changes

Well, Sarah and Mark have left, and the new teachers have come. All of us went out to karaoke last night, with 3 of our Korean friends. It was pretty fun.

Today we are going in to Seoul and probably eating poutine at Gangnam station.

We may end up at a museum. I think we are going to the National Museum of Korea - the place where I went over Christmas. It is a nice place and very big with lots of things.

This post is seriously lacking information or detail! I will go now. I just wanted to update!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You were more informative telling us about the snake bite and lack of anti venom in Parry Sound! Who knew? We were busy eating catfish.
    Aunt Karen will smile when she reads about you and your poutine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian: We had company up at the cottage for the big catfish dinner and we made the mistake of stopping in Waubamik for fries at the chip wagon. Our friend ordered POUTINE and she had a side dish of mayo with it as it is a dutch thing she says. The cheese was shredded not curds but she said it was good. I had to tell her the story of you and the poutine. Your mom was right I have a big grin on my face as I write this!

    ReplyDelete