Sunday, August 30, 2009

The great move of 2009

I suppose the real 'great move' will be in 3 months, but today the title 'big move' seems appropriate. What am I ranting about? Well, it's the move to Lindsay's apartment. I am about half way done now, and it's already starting to look like home, but backwards (her apartment is the same, but a mirror image). Anyway, it is nice because it has lots of light. I'm sure I'll end up liking it very much. Right now we're on a break (Keri and David are helping me move), we (us and Lindsay) are going to go out for a dinner at Papa Spaghetti, a great place just down the street.

Anyway, I will take some pictures of the new apartment once everything is set up. We're moving the big things tomorrow because Charles and some other people are coming to help. At that time we'll move the bed and the futon and what not.

Alright, that's all for now. Have a good Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Half way through moving you update your blog! You are efficient....What about the piano? I'm sure I am not the only one wondering....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The piano has been moved! It was really light so I just moved it with my friend. A simple operation! I'm all moved in now, and the place is cluttered, but looking just like home. That's all the news for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you say the place is cluttered and looking just like home, I'm wondering who's home it looks like!!!

    ReplyDelete