Monday, November 2, 2009

Coldness.

Well, today the windchill was -7, which was surprising because last week people were wearing shorts. Anyway, it's only a temporary thing. I have checked, and the temperature is supposed to be higher as of Wednesday or Thursday.

Tomorrow morning I have to go to the immigration office to extend my visa, because it expires before I actually stop teaching. It was almost a year ago that I went there with Charles to get my ARC card! Fun times.

Anyway, I can't hang around and write a lot, Soohan and I are going out for dinner (for the first time in a while!) I will wear a jacket and scarf and maybe my tuque.

I will update later!

(tomorrow will be 3 weeks until my last day of teaching!!)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they won't extend your visa and you will have to come home even sooner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wouldn't be terrible, would it!

    ReplyDelete