Monday, November 2, 2009

3 weeks

Right. Now it's 3 weeks until I stop teaching because it's Tuesday. A long time ago on here, I was mentioning a program called Swap.ca and I was just looking at the website again a few days ago. I really want to do that some time, but I need to decide a few things first. I need to decide if I want to teach English again (because if I do, then I could go to Germany or Holland and teach there) if I didn't, I could get any job I wanted in England or Ireland. My friend did the same program, and she went for about 3 months I think. She worked at a bar in Ireland. Of course, you wouldn't get paid as much as I get paid here, but it would be a fun way to make just as much money as working at home and doing a similar job. Anyway, I might just brush up on my German and head there, I haven't decided yet.

That's one of my many life plans - anyone who talks to me on a daily basis knows that my life plan changes every day, but this has been my life plan for a few days now, so maybe it's serious! lol.

Yes, this morning I have to go to the Incheon immigration office to get my visa extended. I like the idea that my Mom had - maybe they won't allow an extension and then I'd be able to come home a few days earlier! I know I'm coming home in 3 weeks and 2 days, but when I'm working it seems like it will never end!! I know I say that like every time I write a post, but it's dreadfully true.

Well, I haven't had a coffee yet this morning so I'm going to take care of that situation and then shower and head out.

I believe that's all my news for now. Oh, they still haven't got a new teacher to take over my spot for when I leave. I asked yesterday. That's a little sketchy because I knew I was coming a few months in advance, but whoever they get has 3 weeks to accept, and get ready to come here. That's hectic!

Alright. I'll go now. Bye now

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to pick up some Dragon's Beard when you are out and about!!!!

    ReplyDelete