Thursday, November 26, 2009

Journey back to Canada

I'm in Canada. It has been a whirlwind of things. I am sitting here wondering if Korea really happened or not. I didn't really sleep much on the planes, probably only about an hour. So it feels like this all happened in one day. I was in 4 countries, and magically I'm at home!

I keep thinking I will wake up soon because for the last 3 months I've been having dreams about coming home, only to wake up and notice that I'm still in Korea.

Anyway, it has been wonderful to see my family and I will see my friends soon enough! Well, I'm busy unpacking to try to stay awake! I'll keep doing that until dinner! lol.

I suppose that's all I will write here. Thanks for all of your comments and your thoughts over the past year! It was really rewarding and I'm so happy that I did it!! I'll miss Korea a lot, but I'm so happy to be back home!

4 comments:

  1. Your life has been enriched because of all the adventures and experiences of the past year. You have seen and done more than most people I know.
    We are so happy you are home and especially in time for Christmas!

    WHAT'S NEXT????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Ian! It's been great keeping up with your adventures through the blog so I will miss the entries. Unless perhaps your life in Hamilton is spectacularly intereseting then maybe you'll keep on writing:) See you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Ya, It's so nice to be home! I can't believe it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back. I will also miss your blog as it has been VERY entertaining! Looking forward to see you soon. I bet New York Fries is glad your back I think they were losing money with you away and not here to order poutine.

    ReplyDelete