Friday, November 20, 2009

One year

Well, it's officially one year. I have been living in Korea for one year. Oh my goodness. Time flies, but when I look at what happened in the year it's easy to see that it's been a long time because so much has happened!

In the far east, I went to China and Japan while my friends at home were welcoming a new dog to the family. Soon enough it was summer and it was my sister's 1st year anniversary. Before I knew it, September came along and my friends were welcoming a new baby to the family!

Time is a funny thing. It never does what we want it to, but really it doesn't change, so we're all just crazy. Anyway, last night I saw Howon and some of his friends for the last time which was nice. I took pictures.

Today I'm going to go into Seoul and do some shopping for things I can't buy when I'm in Canada (fake things like scarves)... although I think I should ease up on the scarf buying... I'm at 7 now, so I think that might be enough. Maybe one more.

I have my second bag half packed, and I must say I'm quite impressed with myself. I am usually not on top of things like this. I guess packing makes me feel like I'm ready to go home, and brings it a bit closer.

I did my last load of laundry before I go, so I will just pick out 5 shirts and things to go for each day and that way I can see if all of my clothes fit into the suitcase. It will be really close, but I hope I don't have to ship anything home.

I think that's about all the news today. I'll update probably after the weekend some time! Have a great weekend everyone, and next weekend, I'll be in Canada!!!

2 comments:

  1. you will be in Canada in 3 days! We are so excited. Have you decided where you would like to go for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. Kelsey's would be perfect. I can't believe that I have dinner plans with you in 5 days!!! crazy.

    ReplyDelete