Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Saturday

Alright, today I had a great day! We went many places. We started at Deoksugung palace and watched the changing of the guard. It was really interesting. There was music, colourful clothes and lots of tourists! Speaking of tourists, we had the opportunity to try on traditional clothing and get some pictures!! The pictures are really funny!

After that we went to the Changdeokgung palace again, which we went to before. Oh, and the whole time we were doing this, it was 17 degrees outside! It was a beautiful day! Then we found a bowling alley which is a really rare sight in Korea. We played 2 games there.

After that we went to Insadong and looked around a bit. The flow of the day went pretty well, I think I am going to bring my parents on that route when they come in 24 days!

The pictures might be out of order, because I'm using Sarah's MAC which I don't know how to work! lol. Alright, buh bye! I hope you like me wearing a hanbok!

























Look at the ball, there's a face!

4 comments:

  1. Is that a cherry tree? I see it has blossoms. It seems like there is lots to see and do there. I notice you didn't post your bowling score. Is that because you didn't want Steph to razz you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good look for you! You look like Borat's relatives in KaZacstan! sorta. Bowling sounds great! very canadian. safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, ya! I think I might have been talking about Steph the whole time we were there! My scores were 123 and then 124. Usually my goal is 100, so that was good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you look so pretty in your hanbok. lol. Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete