Monday, April 13, 2009

0 days

My countdown has been on since January 29th when I got an e-mail saying "we're booked", but after 4 months of counting down, the time has come! Tomorrow, at 7pm (ish), my parents are arriving in Korea! It is really exciting, and I can't wait even one more day. They have already left, in fact they left just over 4 hours ago I think. They will be here in roughly 17 hours. It is a long trip, and I hope it doesn't tire them out too much. It is really tiring though. If I remember, I think their longest flight is 16 hours and 5 minutes. I went crazy on my flight over and forgot how long I had been in the air, forgot what time it was and forgot how long I had to go. It was a weird feeling.

Anyway, like I said they will be here in 17 hours, and when they get here, they will be shown to my apartment. After I get off of work, we will meet and I will take them out for dinner. It is tradition to go to the restaurant we call "Calbi" for everyone's first meal in Korea. It is most delicious. I'm sure I will have pictures from this trip posted here once I get the new laptop (which functions properly).

When I get said new laptop, I will be putting up pictures from Everland, Aiin's world, and probably my parent's visit!!!!!

Wow, I can't believe that it's actually happening, but it is, and I think it will be great!

It will be not so fun saying good-bye... but, as someone once said "nothing is a good-bye unless you aren't to say 'hello' again".

1 comment:

  1. Ian..did Mom and Dad get there safe and sound? Fill us in!

    ReplyDelete