Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An update

Hello everyone!

I haven't updated for ages because my computer has been going in and out of commission. It has been most annoying. However, in 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents are coming and they are bringing me a laptop, so I can get back to updating on a weekly basis (at the least!). There are pictures from Everland that I want to put up here, (that seems like ages ago), and also pictures from Aiin's World (which was really really fun).

I thought I would tell everyone why I haven't been updating.

I have also been preparing like a crazy person for my classes, so that when my parents come, I will have very little preparing to do. It has been crazy, but it is worth it, because I want to spend as much time as possible with them while they are here.

Sarah's sister is here right now, and that has been fun. It is funny to see someone react to things that I don't even notice anymore! Like when you walk down the street and there is a tank with live squid, octopus and eels in it outside of a restaurant. That doesn't phase me, but to people who are new I suppose it would be shocking!

What else. OH, Korean class is starting again this weekend. I will have to miss it next weekend, because my parents will be here, but that is ok.

BIRTHDAYS - It was my Dad's birthday on the 2nd of April, and my sister Jill's birthday is today! Happy birthday to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you both had a great day! (Jill - today I told all of my classes that it was your birthday!)

The weather has been really nice lately. It still gets nippy at night, but during the day it has been really sunny and really nice. It hasn't really rained for a long time though. That's ok. On Friday it said on the weather network that it was supposed to be 24 degrees!!! That's pretty amazing for April!

Alright, well I'm just using the school's computer right now because I'm finished work for the day. I thought I would update on a computer that actually works, rather than risk having my computer freeze half way through the post.

I hope everyone is well!

Ian

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Ian! Thanks goodness Mom and Dad are bring you a laptop it has been very
    BORING checking your blog and no updates or pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do they know how to sing the Happy Birthday song? That would be fun. Tomorrrow morning i drive mom and Dad to the airport at 445 am. Wow! We will see how that goes. I have adjusted quite well to being unemployed and sleeping in everyday! Can't wait to see all of the pictures they come home with. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete