Thursday, July 9, 2009

Monsoons

Well, it's the fabled monsoon season. I wasn't sure when it was supposed to happen, but today was definately an experience. I walked outside, and quickly noticed the rain flying by in sheets... going SIDEWAYS. Anyway, I was absolutely drenched by the time I got to work. The next day that is like that, I will just go in shorts and a t-shirt and then change at work. I was still wet when I got home 8 hours later. It wasn't very nice.

I guess it doesn't help that we decided to go to E-mart for lunch today in that weather. It was so crazy. I will do some research on the internet to see what the weather systems and stuff are doing on the satellite pictures. I usually do that at home, but I'm not sure where to find a weather map for Korea. I will probably just look at www.theweathernetwork.com , like I usually do when I'm at home.

That's my story of the day. It was intense, and I was wet.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahahaha! Monsoons! That's intense.

    I could see myself enjoying a monsoon, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete