Thursday, August 20, 2009

9 months!!

Today is the 9 month anniversary of when I arrived in Korea! I have recently been given a book of things to do in Korea (thank you, David). There are lots of things I want to do before I go, so I think I will be busying myself on the weekends with these things. I will also be able to find some good things to do for when Melissa comes... in 41 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a very short time, Lindsay will be leaving. The new teacher (Carlos) has already arrived, and he is dating the other new teacher who came last month (Katie). It will be nice for Katie to see him again, but like always, it will be hard for me to say goodbye to Lindsay. That will be all of the people I originally worked with gone.

That's ok though. Work is going well. I will bring my camera today and take pictures because I made a really big tree in my classroom out of paper and I had my students make leaves and birds and clouds and things for it. It goes up the wall, and a little on the ceiling! It looks good! Quite fun. Anyway, here are some pictures from August that I have taken. Enjoy!














4 comments:

  1. Hi Ian, Is that red hot chilli peppers in that pic? I have been enjoying reading your blog, keep it up. You will need more than computer exercise time if you keep eating Poutine. Enjoy.
    I do hope your new friends are enjoying your help getting adjusted, it won't be long until you say your good byes
    Have fun, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian: You are putting on weight!!!! I can see it in your face with the poutine sign in the background. Good thing you will be coming home soon! You will be busy visiting all your extended family members and telling them all about your adventures and we will give you HOME cooking. Uncle can't remember if you like squash but if you do he'll make it up for you. Loved the picture of you at the piano are those all lights from apt. business etc. out your window?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poutine pic, Ian!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farewell to Lindsay. Hope to see her again some day...

    Lindsay: Have a great trip to Europe!!

    ReplyDelete