Monday, August 17, 2009

Update of the weekend.

Well I had an eventful weekend! Friday night I had some people over: my new co-workers, our Korean friends and my friend David. It was a nice night, nothing too crazy. Then on Saturday we went to my friend Keri's house in Suji. Also very fun, and not too crazy. Sunday is when random things happened! (As they always tend to happen when we're in Seoul). We decided to take a boat ride on the Han river, but we didn't really know how. So, naturally we just walked to the river and looked for a boat. Eventually, we found a port which had some boats so we walked towards it.

Next thing I know, we're on a pirate ship (the fun kind, not the Somalian kind...), and we're driving down the Han river in a pirate ship!! It was really fun! The captain was a pirate and he came out after a while and let me wear his hat for a picture!

I have lots of pictures from everything this weekend, but I haven't loaded them on to my computer yet because I've been really busy. BUT, I will get around to it. I promise!

Thanks for your comments, keep them coming! (Aunt Karen, I'll put a new picture up soon, but you might be disappointed that I'm not obese!) haha. I will make it a project for me to get as big as possible from Korean New York Fries Canadian Poutine! ... does that make sense?

2 comments:

  1. a pirate ship?? I am the most jealous person on earth right now!! thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda and I were in P.S. at the Town Dock. She said there was a pirate on the dock and she didn't want the pirate in her picture. Wait till she hears you were on a pirate ship. Did you get Capt Jack Sparrow's autograph?

    ReplyDelete