Sunday, September 6, 2009

Good weekend, and 100th POST!!!!!

Hello! Well, I had a really good weekend, and to make it better, this is my 100th post on here!

Friday night I went to Bupyeong with Soohan and his friends. It was really fun! We started off at some random bar where we had some beer and ... get ready for it... another weird food... possibly worse than raw crab, but not as bad as live octopus......... CHICKEN ANUS. I had one bite to say that I've tried it, but after that it was quite enough. It had the same taste as chicken, but a little darker and tougher.

After that adventure (of which I unfortunately didn't take pictures), we went to batting cages! It was so fun! I pulled like 18 muscles though, and now my body is sore.

Saturday I began my "September - month of culture" regime. I went to this place where a bunch of catholics were martyred in the 19th century - it was interesting and there were some nice pictures. After that we went (I went with Antoinette, one of the people I went to Japan with) to the birthplace of General Gang Gam-chan of the Goryeo Dynasty. There were some nice pictures there as well.

Today me and Soohan went to E-mart and we are just making dinner now. He was considering going into culinary studies at one point, so I'm pretty excited to see how this dinner is going to turn out! It has been a nice weekend, and I'm happy that even though Lindsay and Sarah are both gone now, I have been keeping myself occupied and Soohan is a pretty fun guy to hang out with. Alright, here are some pictures from the weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment