Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nintendo DS

Well folks, on Sunday I got myself a Nintendo DS. I love it to pieces. As you know, I have an obsession with video games, and just anything Nintendo, really. I have Mario things all over my apartment and I sometimes dream I'm in a video game. I realize that I'm almost 25, but hey... boys will be boys.

I have many many games already. I also have a Korean-English dictionary and a subway map of Seoul on there, so I can look at it on the subway while I'm playing a game, waiting for time to go by. I'm quite thrilled about it. It was for the low low price of 150,000. That looks like a lot, but in Canadian it's about $132. Anyway, it makes me happy and needless to say, I have been losing a lot of sleep because of it! haha.

On Monday I brought in my dry cleaning (I am cleaning 2 comforters for when Melissa comes in 2 weeks), so I have to pick them up today, and then I have to go to work. Work is going well, I think the last 2.5 months will go by quickly. Don't get me wrong, there are always those days where I want to hide under my desk while the students take rampant charge of the room, but alas, I can't do that.

There is this sniper range thingy next to the Galbi restaurant (actually, it has been there since May I think), but me and Soohan have been going quite a bit and I've gotten much better the past few times. The maximum you can get is 1040 in one round, and yesterday I got 910, which is pretty good. I think I missed 3 times or so. You can save up your points and get fun prizes. But unlike shotty arcade prizes that you can never get, these ones are pretty good, and you actually have a chance at winning them. It's quite exciting. Perhaps I'll take Melissa there when she comes... IN 2 WEEKS. Actually, it's 15 days until she leaves, and 16 days until she gets here, but I'm just saying 2 weeks now.

Alright, I should go. I might not have time to get my blankets back up here and then make it back to work!

Buh bye now!

1 comment: