Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend

Well, it has been a quiet weekend so far, but I like it. Yesterday I hung out at Soohan's apartment with some of his friends. I met another girl from Canada - she lives in Vancouver. That was fun to talk about Canada for a bit! lol.

Today I am going to Seoul with Antoinette (who leaves for Canada on THURSDAY). My goodness, everyone is leaving! We are going to go to Myeongdong I think, because she wants to go one more time. Then we're going to go to Hongdae and go to some kind of restaurant that she has heard of.

I'm excited to go into Seoul, I haven't been for a couple weeks, and I really like the city. I guess one of my favourite things to do is wander around and just stumble upon something interesting. That is usually what happens in Seoul... there is always something going on.

Melissa comes in 13 days. I'm really excited!!! I don't know where my countdown went, but I remember thinking to myself 'Melissa will be here in 70 days' lol!

I should go water my plant.

Alright, she's better now. We have a rocky relationship. Sometimes she starts to sag, but I give her water and she's fine... but I just gave her water 2 days ago and now she's sagging again. I don't want to over water her. Perhaps I'll look up instructions on the internet about how to care for a peace lily.

I have been playing my nintendo quite frequently, and as of last night, I beat The New Mario Brothers game. Although, not with all the secret things and what not. I will go back slowly and find all of those things and beat the game properly now, I just wanted to get to the end.

Alright, I will go now, drink my coffee and get ready for the day in Seoul. I'll bring my camera, in case there are any good picture opporunities!

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ian: I took the plant thing from the shelf in your room and put it in the powderoom. You know the one that is in water with little stones on the bottom of the square vase...looks like little palm sticks. Anyway, I haven't managed to kill it yet. Maybe it's fake but I see roots! The big palm tree has been dead for months. Still trying to get Dad to take that to the dump. He's always biz...

    ReplyDelete