Friday, October 23, 2009

5 more weekends.

Everything seems to be a countdown!

Well, it's the weekend and I had a really long sleep which was nice. Today I only have a few things to do - write 17 report cards which shouldn't take more than an hour or an hour and a half... actually that might be all I have to do today. I might go into Seoul because I want to get back to Myeongdong once before I leave and I probably won't get there if I don't go this weekend. I have some weekends planned out so here they are:

  • 5 - this weekend - Myeongdong (I think) and relaxing... perhaps a movie.
  • 4 - next weekend - Halloween! There have been many invitations and parties... I'm sure I'll end up somewhere.
  • 3 - first weekend in Nov. - Jenny's hometown. I'll be going to Jenny's hometown and staying with her brother. I'm really excited for this because it will be a nice way to catch up with Jenny again before I go. I'll miss Jenny a lot.
  • 2 - Nov. 14 weekend - unplanned. This is Soohan's birthday weekend, but I'm not sure what will happen. He might go down south somewhere, and I can't really afford that right now, so I might hang around in Seoul or something.
  • 1 - Nov. 21 - my last weekend! I will definately go to Hongdae and have a bash.
Again, when I break it down like that, it seems like I don't have much time left! I remember a few months ago I thought to myself that I wanted to break my record for as many posts I made in December. I want to do that for November. I had 16 posts in December, so I think I can beat that next month. I am not sure about this month though, because it's already the end of the month, and I don't have many posts.

Right, anyway, I am going to pour myself a cup of coffee and decide what to do with my day.

1 comment:

  1. What to do with your day...start throwing things out, giving things away or start packing. If I know you, it will all be done the night before you leave!

    ReplyDelete