Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'M DONE.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. I can't believe it - I'm done! I'm having troubles typing without making mistakes because I'm way to excited to sit still right now! I didn't know it would feel this good, but when the bell rang, I was just SO happy and really proud of myself for doing the whole year. I remember thinking to myself many times that I couldn't do it, or that I should just quit and go home, but I didn't and now I'm so happy that I lasted the whole time.

I can't explain this feeling! I don't think I've ever been so happy to have finished something! It's just such a strange feeling because it's happiness mixed with excitement because I'll be going home really soon!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Wow, I just can't believe it. I had a really good last day, and now it's over and I can't believe that tomorrow I don't have to go to work, but I can just go around Korea for my last day. I will go into work because Charles wants to say goodbye and thank you in a more personal setting than after work when everyone is standing right there and waiting to leave.

AHHHH.

I'm going to Galbi.

1 comment:

  1. Galbi!!! Remember me while you are enjoying that delicacy. Ummm Ummm Good!

    Soon you will be sitting down to roast chicken with potatoes and gravy, broccoli, carrots and salad. Welcome to Canada!

    ReplyDelete