Friday, November 13, 2009

One more wedding

Well, I get to see one more wedding before I go home. It's Charles' wedding (my boss). It is in Anyang. After the wedding, I am meeting up with Jenny and we are going to hang out for the night, then on Sunday I am going to Itaewon with Keri.

That's my weekend in a nut shell. I will start to pack my 2nd checked piece of luggage this coming week, because I don't want to be doing this all at the last minute.

My German studies have been coming along well, I'm definately learning new things now. It's hard though, because the program I'm using doesn't give an English translation, but there is lots of repetition, so it becomes second nature. Plus, the words I don't understand, I just go to google and look up.

Yesterday I learned how to say: outside, inside, far from, near. It was hard. Well, the far from and near are hard, but outside and inside are pretty easy. Ich bin drissen. That means I'm inside. Ich bin weit weg vom der Tür. That is = I am far from the door. I think. lol. It's a bit hard.

Anyway, I should go have a coffee. I woke up at 7:45 this morning. I thought that I had missed my alarm because I never wake up that early on my own. So, needless to say I am in need of coffee. I will be coming home now in 12 days. That's so soon! I had a dream last night that I was flying in to Canada and all I could see was Canadian flags all over the landscape. lol, I think I miss home!

Alright, it's coffee time.

1 comment:

  1. 7:45? when is the last time you saw that hour? !

    ReplyDelete