Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well, I'm not sure if I've run everyone dry of countdowns yet, but...

2 weeks!!!!!!!

I've packed one bag, and I've thrown out a 100 Litre garbage bag full of stuff! I can't believe how much I've collected this past year. It's really exciting to think that in just 14 days, I'll see my family and friends again! Actually, I can't believe it!

I'm not sure if I wrote it in here, but I've started to study German again. I studied it my last year at UWO (2006-2007) after my trip to Austria with my parents in the spring of 2006. It's hard to believe that it has been that long since I studied it! It's difficult, but I am learning new things, and remembering old things.

My current lesson is about possessive pronouns... it's hard because German has cases.

Speaking of this makes me want to study more, so I will do that now. Bye everyone, and I think it's appropriate to start saying:

SEE YOU SOON!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Germany next...Hmmm. I love the Black Forest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 days! amazing! can't wait! what in the world did you throw out?

    ReplyDelete